Partnership Agreement with ProSkills
The ProSkills’ Partnership agreement is an Agreement between a a person or business (can be you) and ProSkills Pty Ltd with the following conditions:
ProSkills will provide the following service:
- All training resources for the nominated programs the Partnership Business
- All assessment tools
- Professional development on each of the programs approved in the partnership.
- Provide all certificates and statements of attainments when all the students have been assessed as competent in the relevant units of competencies.
- Provide the Partnership with all ProSkills' Policies and Procedures
The Partnership Business will:
- Register all the courses / workshops with ProSkills before any delivery and assessment has been conducted.
- Accept the enrolments and payments for the courses / qualifications
- Deliver the training / mentoring to clients
- ProSkills Courses are facilitate using the ProSkills E learning programs and the partnership trainers / assessors will be registered in this program
- Conduct the appropriate assessment
- Provide all reports to ProSkills on workshops and enrolments received by the partnership business.
- Complete their Trainer / Assessor Logbooks (supplied by ProSkills) and submit to ProSkills every 3 months.
- Pay the costs of ProSkills sight visit at least every 12 months to conduct an internal audit on the Partnership Business agreement.
- Advertise and promote the courses / qualification in the agreement
- Pay the cost of Internal Audits if a complaint is received in writing from Department of Education and Training (DET)
- Comply with all ProSkills Policies and Procedures
- Participate in Professional Development and validation processes with ProSkills to maintain quality improvement of all programs.
The partnership costs are on a revenue percentage where ProSkills receives 30% of course fees and the partnership receives 70% for each course the Partnership enrolls.
To download the Partnership Agreement Documents click on links below:
- Partnership Letter
- Partnership Agreement
If you choose to apply to ProSkills for a Partnership Agreement please contact Keith Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 4953 1588
are to be sent to:
Keith Lawrence, Director
PO Box 5790